THESE RULES APPLY TO EACH NO BULL BARREL RACE. SEE EVENT PAGE FOR ADDITIONAL RULES SPECIFIC TO EACH EVENT.
- - Standard 4D format.
-- - The No Bull Average pays out on a 4D format based on best 2 runs .
--- - Pre-entries must be postmarked by the date specified on the entry form associated with given show.
- - No entry will be accepted without a name in horse column. Errors or non-legible forms will NOT be entered.
- - ALL entries must check in before first run. Riders are responsible for checking the show pre-entry book and verifying entries are correct. No payment or refunds will be given on non-verified/non initialed entries.
- - Horse changes will be taken in show office & must be done prior to first run.
- - Rider substitutions are allowed in any subsequent go rounds of a multi-go round event; however, the replacement rider must qualify said horse to be able to compete in the Shootout (finals) round. [If the original rider qualified for the Shootout round (finals) and opts out of the race, he/she also forfeits any Shootout (finals) qualification.] Rider replacement is ONLY allowed due to injury or illness of the original rider. If the original rider opts out of a race, he/she is no longer eligible to compete in
said event. Average will be based on replacement rider if they have the required number of qualifying runs. The office MUST
be notified prior to run.
- - Cash or credit card ONLY the day of show. NO CHECKS ACCEPTED
- - Late entries will be issued a late fee depending on the event. Unlimited Entries.
- - All debts must be paid in office prior to being able to race.
- - No refunds on entries. Entries can be transferred to any horse/rider combination prior to first horse run.
- - No refunds on stalls.
- - All horses staying overnight must be stalled (tie out fee TBD per facility hosting event)
-- In Oder to constitute a big, drag, there must be 10 horses to run after the big drag. Less than 10, will drag on 5 without a big drag.
- - Western attire required. Long sleeve and hat or helmet. An official No Bull T-Shirt and cap may be substituted.
- - $35 fee for returned checks. A 5% convenience fee will be charged on credit card transactions.
- - No Bull Progressive money is included in the entry fee (optional).
- - No Bull Youth participants must be 19 or younger as of January 1, 2019 (added money based on 100 entries).
-- All prize money not picked up at an event will be mailed out according to the rules of each event.
-- All sanctioned/produced events will pay a minimum of 70% of pot. Added money based on 100 entries unless otherwise stated,( s) $5 select (per run) and/or $3 WBRL fees will apply when sanctioned
-- All events will payout a minimum of 70% of entry fees . Side pot added money based on 100 entries.
--Pre-entries MUST be postmarked 9 working days before show.(2 mondays before show) to allow mailing time.
-- Online entries close the Monday the week of the show at midnight est.
--Checks not picked up at show, are mailed 10 working days after show. Complete address and current W-9 MUST be on file.
NO BULL GRAND SLAM
- For info click the above logo
All No Bull Barrel Races will offer several side pots for racers to enter in. These incentives are optional and can be entered on-site. Each side pot will have a minimum of 70% payback and riders must be entered in the open. Any added money to any side pots offered at No Bull Barrel Races will be based on 100 entries/200 entries at Finale.
The World Barrel Racing League will function like a side pot as your time will be carried over from your open run. Anyone can enter the WBRL side pot, however, only members will be allowed to count their points earned towards the WBRL World Finals
The NON PRO class is designed for our 2D, 3D and 4D riders, essentially filling the gap of the 5D format, with competition within the selected group.
ELIGIBILITY TO ENTER:
Cannot have over $10k in earnings (1D) in last three years. Honor system folks.
Cannot train for pay.
Cannot hold pro card
HOW IT WORKS
Payoff will be set in four divisions:
NON PRO DIVISION 1 - The fastest 2D time entered in the OPEN that is paid into the NON PRO DIVISION will be the winning time. This time will set the other division splits.
The times for the 2nd, 3rd and 4th divisions in the NON PRO will be in ½ second splits from the entry who sets the winning time in the NON PRO Division 1.
*** If you are in entered in the NON PRO division and finish in the 1D of the OPEN results, we applaud your efforts and congratulate you on your run. Your fees will be paid to the folks who ran in the guidelines above. This will protect our idea of a true non pro division and keep the sandbagger out of the payoff. ***